What is XR?
There is some debate about what “XR” stands for, but at Atmos, we call it “Extra Reality” because that is exactly what it does: XR creates extra dimensions of reality for consumer lifestyle offerings, and is fast becoming a global phenomenon.
Real-world digital dimensions of experiential and sensory multimedia, bridging cyber with physical systems across end-to-end, distributed customer journeys and experiences.
Internet of Things (IoT) Experience Apps that create seamless, sensory stimuli effects like Temperature, Images, Smell, Rhythm, Position, Location, Motion, Balance, & Vibration.
Identification and anticipation of customers on designed journeys and experiences with control of content, multimedia, and entertainment.
XR may use smartphones, wearables, and/or augmented reality integrated with IoT.
ATMOS delivers XR as a Service
XR services from ATMOS enable rapid distribution of incredible cyber-physical offerings to your customers as part of a holistic digital strategy:
Full Stack XR Applications powered by our AI-enabled edge computing bots…delivered and paid for transactionally, or as a part of a recurring subscription.
ATMOS brings together an incredible team of industry and technical experts with deep experience in consumer lifestyle, omnichannel fulfillment, and cloud-based media streaming. (Read More About the ATMOS Team Here)
Data and Markets
A true “digital twin” of physical markets and ecommerce transactions that integrate with social graphs, cryptocurrencies, and enables actionable insights from big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
ATMOS XR as a Service means:
- Turn-Key XR Killer Apps with No App Downloads, No Bluetooth, No Wifi
- A.I.-Powered Edge/Fog Computing Capability
- Service Orientation and Multi-Tenant Architecture
- Personalized Journeys and Experiences
- Micro-Transactional Retail Marketplace
- Enhanced Physical Security with People Tracking and Access Control
- Distributed Cyber Security
- XRID-Powered Semantics & Cyber-Physical Context
- Trust and Multimedia Distribution
- Trusted Brands for the Quality Customers Expect
- Patent-Pending “Trap Door” Trust Chain Reservation Architecture Locks ATMOS From Network Devices
- Traditional Currency, Privilege (Air Miles), or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Ready for Market
- Patent-Pending Graphs Approach Merge Social and Device Data
- ATMOS Possesses Three XR and Extra Reality Services Trademarks
Watch our 11/15/2017 Draper University XR Beta Demo results and Executive Interviews below: